TopForex provides comprehensive investment services. Our aim is to offer all clients the opportunity to trade forex and CFDs on stock, commodities and indexes. And that’s not all – we’ve also introduced the possibility to trade with physical shares as well.
Investors-beginners will appreciate a pleasant and user-friendly interface of MT5 platform.
More experienced investors will find all the advanced tools and comprehensive services they are accustomed to. In TopForex we have the latest technologies and innovations.
TopForex’s priority is absolute safety for its clients. They have undertaken to comply with the highest level of protection for our clients’ funds in accordance with the MiFID II Directive on markets and financial instruments and with the supervision and regulation of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with CIF License No. 242/14.
Licensing and regulation
TopForex is a registered trademark of Goldenburg Group Limited, a Cypriot investment firm (CIF) supervised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with CIF License No. 242/14.
All pre-trade information is posted here.
Please, find here a report on the requirements of legal regulations in Poland.
You can find attached the Risk Disclosure Report for the year 2014 here.
You can find attached the Risk Disclosure Report for the year 2015 here.
You can find attached the Risk Disclosure Report for the year 2016 here.
You can find attached the Risk Disclosure Report for the year 2017 here.
You can find attached the Execution Quality Summary Statement and RTS28 here.
Cross Border to Member States
|Bulgaria||Комисията за финансов надзор / Financial Supervision Commission (FSC)|
|Croatia||Hrvatska agencija za nadzor financijskih usluga / Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency (HANFA)|
|Czech Republic||Česká národní banka / Czech National Bank (CNB)|
|Denmark||Finanstilsynet (Danish FSA)|
|Finland||Finanssivalvonta / Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA)|
|Germany||Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFIN)|
|Greece||Ελληνική Επιτροπή Κεφαλαιαγοράς / Hellenic Capital Market Commission (HCMC)|
|Hungary||Magyar Nemzeti Bank (MNB)|
|Italy||Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (Consob)|
|Ireland||Central Bank of Ireland|
|Latvia||Finansu un Kapitala Tirgus Komisija / Financial and Capital Market Commission (FKTK)|
|Lichtenstein||Finanzmarktauf sicht (FMA)|
|Lithuania||Lietuvos Bankas / Bank of Lithuania|
|Luxembourg||Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF)|
|Malta||Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA)|
|Netherlands||Autoriteit Financiele Markten (AFM)|
|Poland||Komisji Nadzoru Finansowego / Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF)|
|Portugal||Comissão do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários (CMVM)|
|Romania||Autoritatea de Supraveghere Financiară (ASF)|
|Slovak Republic||Národná Banka Slovenska / National Bank of Slovakia (NBS)|
|Slovenia||Agencija za trg Vrednostnih Papirjev/Securities Market Agency|
|Spain||Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV)|
|UK||Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)|
Goldenburg Group Limited (CIF license number 242/14), is regulated and licensed under the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSEC) to provide the following investment and ancillary services in relation to the financial instruments stated further below in the EU Member States and/or other Third Countries:
- Reception and Transmission of orders in relation to one or more Financial Instruments
- Execution of orders on behalf of Clients
- Portfolio Management
- Investment Advice
- Safekeeping and administration of Financial Instruments for the account of Clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services
- Investment research and financial analysis or other forms of general recommendation relating to transactions in Financial Instruments
- Transferable securities
- Money-market instruments
- Units in collective investment undertakings
- Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, or other derivatives instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash
- Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event).
- Options, futures, swaps, and any other derivative contract relating to commodities that can be physically settled provided that they are traded on a regulated market or/and an MTF
- Options, futures, swaps, forwards and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities, that can be physically settled not otherwise mentioned in point 6 of Part III and not being for commercial purposes, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are cleared and settled through recognised clearing houses or are subject to regular margin calls
- Derivative instruments for the transfer of credit risk
- Financial contracts for differences
- Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to climatic variables, freight rates, emission allowances or inflation rates or other official economic statistics that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event), as well as any other derivative contract relating to assets, rights, obligations, indices and measures not otherwise mentioned in this Part, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are traded on a regulated market or an MTF, are cleared and settled through recognised clearing houses or are subject to regular margin calls.