Following the decision of the European regulator for capital markets ESMA, with effect from August 1, 2018, the following changes will apply:
– change of the maximum leverage limits as follows:
- 30: 1 for major currency pairs – in these the underlying asset consists of two of the following currencies: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CAD, CHF (for example EUR/GBP, CAD/JPY but not CZK/EUR, EUR/RUB);
- 20: 1 non-major currency pairs, gold and major indices – major index is any of the following indices: FTSE 100, CAC 40, DAX30, DJIA, S&P 500, NASDAQ, NASDAQ 100, Nikkei 225, ASX 200, EURO STOXX 50. All other indices are non-major;
- 10: 1 for commodities other than gold and non-major equity indices;
- 5: 1 for individual individual equities and other reference values.
– change of stop out level to 50% (from the previous 30%).
These changes will be adopted on platforms during the weekend 28. – 29.7.2018 and apply only to retail clients, i.e. not to professional clients, including elective professional clients.
Disclaimer: The content of the Reports constitutes Marketing Communication and does not constitute Investment Advice or Investment Research or an offer for any transactions in financial instrument. The content of the Reports represents the view of our experts on a generic basis, and does not take into consideration individual readers personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation. In addition, the Reports have not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of Investment Research, and are not subject to any prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of Investment Research. Readers using the Reports should consider the possibility of encountering substantial losses. The past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Therefore, Goldenburg Group Limited shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of its Reports.